I. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device and then returned from the browser each time it accesses the same server. Each cookie is unique to your browser and contains anonymous information.
Content includes the name of the domain it comes from, its 'life span' and its value, usually in the form of an arbitrarily generated number.
II. Function and purpose of cookies.
The function of cookies is to store various things, such as your preferences and to provide them with content that we think will be of interest to you. They also help us identify your device the next time you visit our site, and differentiate you from other users on the same website. Cookies generally improve the quality of your website stay by making your interaction with it faster and easier.
III. What types of cookies do we use?
● Cookie types based on the amount of time cookies will be stored on your device:
- permanent - they remain in your device for a period of time specified in the cookie parameters or until they have been manually removed by you;
- temporary - these are temporary files that are on your device during your stay in the site (session) and are deleted automatically when the session is terminated;
● Types of cookies as needed and their functions:
- necessary - they are necessary for the proper functioning of the site and for the provision of the services requested by you.
- functional - they are important for the performance of the service because they serve to improve its functionality and allow the website to remember your preferences (such as your name, language) and to provide you with better and more personalized service.
● Origin cookies - The administrator who manages them:
- cookies from the site - external cookies
- external cookies - we also use Google Analytics cookies. These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources to help us improve our site's performance. They help us know which pages are the most popular and which are the least popular and to track the movement of users on the website.
You can read more about Google Analytics cookies on the official Google Analytics page at the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
To opt out, see here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en.
All the information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If these cookies are not enabled we will not know when you visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
IV. How to turn off cookies?
It may be possible to block some or all cookies or to remove cookies that are already on your device. You can do this by changing the privacy settings of your browser, but you should be aware that you may lose some functionality.
This policy was last updated on 23.05.2018 г.